Sunday, September 11, 2011

New travel partner

I haven't posted in a while.  Been busy looking for my next job and then filling out paperwork, negotiating contract and faxing paperwork for the new job.  And... I have a new travel partner.  I really, really missed having the company of a dog.  And I found a new puppy.  Tuxedo Jane is a Frenchton (1/2 French Bulldog and 1/2 Boston Terrier).  She's 9 weeks old.  And I'm already in love with her.  She's fearless, and loves best of all to sleep.  She'll be under 20 lbs full grown, so a good apartment size dog.  And she's so even tempered that I think I've found my therapy dog.  She loves people and other dogs.

At Pet Village, my friends pet shop in Rock Hill, SC, we had the opportunity to be part of an elementary school class trip with 22 four year olds.  She had a blast being passed around and hugged and petted.  A good start for a future therapy dog.

So, on this coming Thursday, Jane and I will set out in the Kia Soul to travel to St. Louis, MO for the next 3 months.  I'll be working in the outpatient clinic at Barnes Jewish Hospital.  So our next adventure begins...






No comments:

Post a Comment